Fashion Month Photos to Refresh Your Style

Mallory Marrero

[ot-caption title=”Fashion month beckons the season’s trends, showcased by the runway models and attendees. (via Aveda Corporation/Flickr)”]

[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]This year, Fashion Month was filled with a great variety of gorgeous outfits in the fashion capitals of the world: Milan, London, Paris, and New York. The ensembles introduced at recent shows are eye-catching and worthy of being shared. The diversity of street style this year is something fashion-forward people of all varieties will love and appreciate. Instagram is a great place to get a look at these great styles. It is easy to find many different styles whether it’s for inspiration or simply seeing what’s trending.

Twins Bec and Marissa Karagiorgos sport satin and heels (via @katie.fergus, Instagram).

@twiceblessed_

These stylish outfits are both classy and attention-catching. While still being sophisticated, both outfits have an edgy touch with the addition of black, strapped heels.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

Jennifer Lane poses for an all pastel OOTD (via @christinaslaton, Instagram).

@publicistinpearls

The busy floral skirt coupled with the solid turtleneck creates a balanced, feminine outfit. The light pink and midi, a-line shape skirt make the outfit charming and perfect for Spring.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

Elegant yet casual, this outfit works for both fashion week and a lunch out (via @cmcoving, Instagram)

@cmcoving

This loosely fitted, off-the-shoulder top, paired with white denim, creates the perfect everyday outfit. Not to mention, the way in which the outfit flows is effortlessly chic.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

Jessica Wang struts through NYC traffic in an achievable, yet refined ensemble (via @ryanbyryanchua, Instagram).

@notjessfashion

This outfit is multi-textured and dimensional. The pattern mixing creates a put-together and elevated look, perfect for site seeing in a big city.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

Emily Jenny wears the two hottest trends for spring, bell sleeves and gingham (via @emilyjenny, Instagram)

@stilettobeatss

This trendy outfit is perfect for walking the streets on a hot day. The black and white gingham paired with the white blouse and nude heels match nicely, creating a look that is visually appealing.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

Jess Kirby showcases laid back, tropical style (via @craigsmackay, Instagram).

@jessannkirby

The subtle, patterned, drawstring dress, providing a hint of color, along with the leather sandals and straw hat creates a laid-back look. While being laid-back, the outfit still manages to be interesting and refined.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

Katie Sands wears an edgy leather outfit, with retro white books and a Gucci bag (via @msnphotography, Instagram).

@honestlykate

Tasteful, charming, and clean are three words, among many others, that can be used to describe this ensemble. The black and white creates a classy look that cannot be ignored.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

Whether you’re interested in fashion or not, it is just one of the many different ways people can express themselves. Seen by everyone you’re around, it is a sure way to make a statement or make an impression.[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]

[spacer height=”10px” id=”2″]Photo Sources: Aveda Corporation via Flickr, Instagram

• Fashion Month Photos to Refresh Your Style

Fashion

Relaxation Ready: All the Essentials for a Beachy Vacation

Fashion

A Guide to Navigating the Spirit Store

Fashion

Oscars 2017: The Best Beauty Looks and How to Recreate Them

Fashion

What’s in Your Bag: Pine Crest Edition

Fashion

Designers Take Paris Haute Couture Week by Storm

Fashion

2017 Golden Globes’ Best and Worst Dressed

Fashion

This Season’s Hottest Trends Translated into Polished Party Outfits

Fashion

Vogue CFDA Awards: The Rising Stars of Fashion

Fashion

A Guide to Expressing Yourself With a Uniform

Fashion

Bold, Eccentric, and Fearless: The H&M x Kenzo Collection